October 3rd-4th, 2020
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
The Flow Fondo is a community bike ride in the western part of Winston-Salem, Lewisville, and the surrounding counties in NC. Proceeds will be used to support “Safe Routes to Schools” and “Cycling Heals- Vets Connect“
The Fondo offers rides of different lengths and different paces within each ride so we encourage and welcome all abilities of riders.
Chip timing will be provided. Staffed and stocked rest stops will be on the course and sag wagons will sweep the course.
All riders will receive a Flow Fondo Tee shirt.
At the completion of the race, lunch, snacks, cold drinks and live music are provided for all riders. The party includes raffles and prizes too!
Join the fun and meet former Pro Cyclists Bob Roll, Robbie Ventura, Frankie Andreu, Kristin Armstrong and Phil Gaimon who will ride with different groups and at varying paces so riders of all abilities will have the opportunity to engage them. The Pros will hang around afterwards for conversation and pictures.
Be ahead of the race and sign up now. (The first 150 entrants will receive a Flow Fondo Specialized Purist water bottle.)
- Early registration is recommended at https://www.bikereg.com/winstonsalem
- Day of event registration is available with an additional $10 entry fee.
- Riders can purchase a one-day license for $10 to participate in the Flow Fondo if they would like to have accident medical coverage. This is not a requirement, but it is available.
- All riders must sign the USA Cycling waiver at registration before being issued a race packet.
- Only the above listed events are permitted and sanctioned by USA Cycling. No other races or activities at the event are sanctioned by USA Cycling.
- All USA Cycling Rules Apply.
- For questions please contact email@example.com