Collection of your Personal Information
- Winston-Salem Cycling may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your:
- We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our Site; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Site. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
- Winston-Salem Cycling collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
- Winston-Salem Cycling may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Winston-Salem Cycling and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
- Winston-Salem Cycling does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
- Winston-Salem Cycling may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Winston-Salem Cycling, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- Winston-Salem Cycling may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Winston-Salem Cycling or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Winston-Salem Cycling; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Winston-Salem Cycling, or the public.
Tracking User Behavior
Winston-Salem Cycling may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Winston-Salem Cycling, in order to determine what Winston-Salem Cycling services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Winston-Salem Cycling to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Winston-Salem Cycling. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Winston-Salem Cycling website.
- The Winston-Salem Cycling website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
- One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Winston-Salem Cycling pages, or register with Winston-Salem Cycling site or services, a cookie helps Winston-Salem Cycling to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Winston-Salem Cycling website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Winston-Salem Cycling features that you customized.
- You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Winston-Salem Cycling services or websites you visit.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Security of your Personal Information
- Winston-Salem Cycling secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Winston-Salem Cycling uses the following methods for this purpose: SSL Protocol
- When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
- We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Children Under Thirteen
Winston-Salem Cycling does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
- From time to time, Winston-Salem Cycling may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Winston-Salem Cycling or click on a link therein.
- If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Winston-Salem Cycling, you may opt out of such communications by Clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
Winston-Salem Cycling welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Winston-Salem Cycling has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Winston-Salem Cycling at:
151 Kimel Park Drive, Suite 100
Winston-Salem, North Carolina 27103
Email Address: INFO@WINSTONSALEMCYCLING.COM
Telephone number: 310-968-0133
Effective as of March 23, 2018